Position Available: Marketing Manager
If you love marketing and helping others succeed, then we may have a career for you. Plus, as one of our Superheroes, you’ll get to save the independent pharmacy industry at the same time!
What is a Marketing Manager at PDS?
Someone who has the experience developing a marketing plan to meet the established goals, creating and building effective marketing campaigns, and understands campaign reporting and analysis. Our Marketing Managers are adept at managing multiple campaigns across all channels and working with the internal team and outside contractors to deliver effective campaigns on time and on budget.
- Develop marketing plans to support sales goals
- Create strategies and campaigns to drive new membership sales; own their implementation from ideation to execution
- Coordinate marketing campaigns with sales activities
- Produce valuable and engaging content for our website and blog that attracts and converts our target audience
- Prepare and monitor campaign budgets
- Align campaigns across all available channels: web, social, email, print, online ads, public relations, events, trade shows and the PDS Super-Conference
- Manage the design and creation of sales collateral to increase sales close rates
- Work with outside contractors and/or agencies to execute campaigns including graphic designers, copywriters, and web developers and maintain responsibility for the results
- Utilize company calendars to manage campaign and asset due dates and delivery dates
- Analyze the performance of each campaign, gain insight, assess against goals and present results and course correction to the marketing team and company leadership
- Maintain effective internal communications to ensure that all relevant company functions are kept informed of marketing objectives
- Coordinate the development of marketing material, from website landing pages and blog posts to case studies and sales collateral
- Analyze target audience behavior and adjust campaigns accordingly
- Maintain an understanding of the independent pharmacy industry to identify marketing opportunities
This Marketing Manager role is ideally located in our Lake Worth, Florida office.
Is this you? You may be a great fit for this position IF…
- You can manage complexity, can drive others to an outcome, have tenacious follow-through, and can bring multiple people together for a common result.
- You often find yourself being the one person in the group that makes things happen.
- You have wicked skills, but don’t flaunt them.
- You may not be the smartest person in the room, but others think you are.
- You are a passionate, driven professional with sound business aptitude and natural consulting instincts.
- You can plan and act both strategically and tactically on behalf of our members, and know when to stay strategic or go tactical.
- You are self-motivated, results-oriented and able to work both independently and in a team.
- You get stoked by helping others succeed.
- You thrive in a fast-paced, innovative environment where you can take your career to the next level.
Your capabilities include…
- Lead Generation marketing experience
- An eye for high quality creative design and the ability to communicate your vision
- Experience writing highly effective copy
- Campaign management experience with the ability to think and adapt
- A positive, can-do attitude
- Strong written, verbal and interpersonal communication skills
- Ability to manage outcomes and objectives
- A passion for learning
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize and manage your time effectively
Essential Competencies – The things that make you a Superhero
- Ensures accountability – You hold yourself and others accountable to meet commitments
- Action Oriented – You take on new opportunities and tough challenges with a sense of urgency, high energy, and enthusiasm
- Manages Ambiguity – You can operate effectively, even when things are not certain or the way forward is not clear
- Business Insight – You can apply knowledge of business and the marketplace to advance the goals of PDS and our Members.
- Communicates Effectively – You can develop and deliver multi-mode communications that convey a clear understanding of the unique needs of different audiences
- Customer Focus – You build strong client relationships and can deliver client-centric solutions
- Interpersonal Savvy – You relate openly and comfortably with diverse groups of people.
- Plans and Aligns – You are great at planning and prioritizing work to meet commitments aligned with organizational goals
- Drives Results – You consistently achieve results, even under tough circumstances.
- Resourcefulness – You are adept at securing and deploying resources effectively and efficiently.
- Instills Trust – You gain the confidence and trust of others through honesty, integrity, and authenticity
- You are able to live up to our core values:
- Do the best you can!
- Do the right thing!
- Show other people that you care – both the people you work with and the people we serve!
- Have each other’s back!
- Be coachable!
- Must have excellent command of the English language, both written and verbal, and be good at basic math and computer skills.
Job Type: Full-time
Required Experience: Five to ten years of relevant lead generation experience
Required Education: Bachelor’s Degree