Position Available: Bookkeeper
Do you love debits and credits? Are you looking for a bookkeeping job that is exciting and not the typical run of the mill? If you want to be a key player in helping multiple businesses, we need your help!
Pharmacy Development Services (PDS) offers a full-service bookkeeping service to multiple pharmacies. The bookkeeper will handle numerous pharmacies with diverse situations.
Your Role as PDS Bookkeeper:
- Work directly with pharmacies across the country, via phone and web, to service all of their bookkeeping needs.
- Utilize online Quickbooks and all of its sync capabilities with bank accounts and credit cards.
- Utilize Bill.com to manage bill pay.
- Create monthly financial statements.
- This Bookkeeper role is ideally located in our Palm Springs, Florida office.
Is this you? You may be a great fit for this position IF… Your background includes…
- Experience in bookkeeping in Quickbooks
- Solid knowledge of debits and credits
- A positive attitude
- Multi-tasking, prioritizing and managing time effectively
- Thriving in a fast-paced, dynamic and innovative environment
Essential Competencies – The things that make you a Warrior
- Instills Trust ~ You gain the confidence and trust of others through honesty, integrity and authenticity
- Communicates Effectively ~ You can develop and deliver multi-mode communications that convey a clear understanding of the unique needs of different audiences
- Customer Focus ~ You build strong client relationships and can deliver client-centric solutions
- Optimizes Work Processes – Knowing the most effective and efficient processes to get things done, with a focus on continuous improvement
- Plans and Aligns – Planning and prioritizing work to meet commitments aligned with organizational goals
- Financial Acumen – Interpreting and applying understanding of key financial indicators to make better business decisions
- You are able to live up to our core values: do the best you can, do the right thing, show other people that you care – both the people you work with and the people we serve, have each other’s back and be coachable!
- Must have an excellent command of the English language.
Job Type: Full-time
Required experience: 3 years