Pharmacy Development Services (PDS) is seeking a full-time Controller to assist CFO with day to day operations in our Lake Worth, Florida office. The Controller needs to have significant business experience, financial acumen and excellent communication skills. The Controller will primarily oversee various internal operations, including managing and closing the books and bank reporting. Additionally, this role will include frequent interactions with external pharmaceutical bookkeeping clients, to assist and coach them with understanding their financial statements prepared by PDS’s bookkeeping service.
Your Role as PDS Controller will include:
- Reviewing and maintaining books for completeness and accuracy.
- Creating monthly financial statements for review by CFO.
- Managing accounts receivable and related processes.
- Drafting monthly bank reports to be compliant with loan covenants.
- Verifying accuracy of commission reports.
- Ensuring Consistent Record Maintenance Policies for seamless year-end audits.
- Working directly with pharmacies across the country, via phone, web or in-person to assist, coach and provide guidance regarding their financials and related operations.
- Reconciling, analyzing and generating reports using Quickbooks desktop and Quickbooks online.
- Ensures accountability ~ Holding self and others accountable to meet commitments
- Drives results ~ Consistently achieving results, even under tough circumstances.
- Instills trust ~ Gaining the confidence and trust of others through honesty, integrity, and authenticity
- Manages ambiguity ~ Operating effectively, even when things are not certain or the way forward is not clear
- Communicates effectively ~ Developing and delivering multi-mode communications that convey a clear understanding of the unique needs of different audiences
- Directs work ~ Providing direction, delegating, and removing obstacles to get work done.
- Financial Acumen ~ Interpreting and applying an understanding of key financial indicators to make better business decisions
- Tech Savvy ~ Anticipating and adopting innovations in business-building digital and technology applications.
- Manages conflict ~ Handling conflict situations effectively, with a minimum of noise.
- Decision quality ~ Making good and timely decisions that keep the organization moving forward
- Plans and aligns ~ Planning and prioritizing work to meet commitments aligned with organizational goals
Job Type: Full-time
Required experience: 5 years
Required Licensure: CPA