PDS Training: Managing the Employee Lifecycle
Charlotte, NC | ,
A healthy organization is achieved when a performance management system is in place that aligns with company strategic objectives and goals. It is part of the Employee Lifecyle.
This process is a systematic approach to creating a work environment in which people are enabled to perform to the best of their abilities. It is a whole work system. It aligns the organization’s objectives with the employees’ agreed measures, skills, development plans and the delivery of results to achieve a high-performance team.
Participants will learn:
- A process to recruit and hire effectively
- How to onboard a new hire successfully
- How to create an effective position agreement/job description
- How to set expectations and goals
- How to conduct coaching sessions and performance reviews
- How to provide corrective action
- A process for separation of employment
The cost for this course is $750.Register Now