Position Available: Accounting Coordinator
At Pharmacy Development Services (PDS) we look for passionate, innovative and creative Rock Stars!
- PDS is the #1 company in the Independent Pharmacy Industry that independent pharmacy owners trust to elevate their business. In short, we make our members better business people and their pharmacies more profitable.
- PDS believes that independent pharmacies deserve to thrive. If you are an action-oriented team member and believe you can contribute to the success of PDS and its members, keep reading.
- PDS has a 20+ year track record of improving performance for independent pharmacies.
- We host the annual PDS Super-Conference, regarded as the must attend conference for independent pharmacy owners across the US and abroad.
Pharmacy Development Services is hiring a “Rock Star” Accounting Coordinator to expand PDSfinancials services to its members.
Is this you? You may be a great fit for PDS’s Accounting Coordinator position if…
- You are passionate about small business and in particular independent pharmacies.
- You enjoy helping people unleash their potential.
- You are a passionate, driven professional with strategic business insight and natural financial instincts.
- You are a self-motivated, action-oriented professional who communicates effectively and is able to work both independently and on a team.
- You thrive in a fast-paced, innovative environment where you can take your career to the next level.
- Exceed all expectations and set a new standard of excellence.
- Administer Bill.com – understand chart of accounts and how expense allocation works
- Handle the “one off” activities like online bill pay
- Basic understanding of QuickBooks online in order to reconcile Bill.com, clean up the “ask customer” items, and run reports
- Proficient in Excel to update tracking sheets and financial ratio spreadsheets
- Proficient in presentation software
- Good interaction with colleagues and clients
- Good tracking and follow up
- Multi-tasking, prioritizing and managing time effectively
Desired Skills and Experience
- Pharmacy industry experience is a major plus
- A positive, resilient attitude
- Ability to build rapport and trust quickly
- Strong results-oriented personality
- Strong written, verbal and interpersonal skills
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize and manage time effectively
- Thrive in a fast-paced, dynamic and innovative environment
- Willingness to attend Industry Conferences 1-2 times annually
- Computer literate
- CRM proficient
- You are able to live up to our core values:
- Do the best you can!
- Do the right thing!
- Show other people that you care – both the people you work with and the people we serve!
- Have each other’s back!
- Be coachable!
Benefits & Perks:
- Your compensation is a combination of base salary and variable compensation.
- Health Insurance, 401(k), Vacation, Employee Assistance Program, Flexible Spending Accounts