Position Available: Business Coach
If you love seeing your clients succeed through the guidance you have given, we may have a career for you. Plus, as one of our Superheroes, you’ll get to save the independent pharmacy industry at the same time!
What the heck is a Business Coach at PDS?
A PDS Business Coach is the strategic relationship manager for a group of PDS customers (we call them PDS members) who ensure each member has an effective plan for achieving value from PDS membership that leads to membership renewal. Adopting a “No Member Left Behind Mentality,” they are adept at truly understanding what barriers hold a member back and identifying the most effective areas of focus to remove those barriers.
A great Business Coach…
- Loves to help others succeed at high levels!
- Values achieving results with good personal return on their investments of time, talent, and energy.
- Thrives on making the customer the star in the relationship.
- Creates a new way of thinking when a best practice solution isn’t the right solution in a certain situation.
As a Business Coach you will…
- Work directly with PDS Member pharmacies across the country, via phone and web, to create a value plan for members and hold them accountable to executing our proven business and clinical strategies.
- Manage your PDS Member accounts by, looking at the big picture, thinking through challenges, mustering resources to assist them, and generally driving successes for the members.
- Manage the member relationship for long-term retention.
- Coordinate member care with others on the PDS team through frequent collaboration.
- Actively participate in calls, web conferences, webinars, and professional meetings.
- Often, work closely with a select group of our larger, multi-location members
This Business Coach role is ideally located in our Lake Worth, Florida office.
Your capabilities include…
- Account Management experience (not selling, managing)
- Supervisory or team management experience
- A positive, can-do attitude
- Strong written, verbal and interpersonal communication skills
- Ability to manage outcomes and objectives
- A passion for learning
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize and manage your time effectively
- Ability to live up to our core values of Member Obsession, Excellence, Innovation, High Ethics, Accountability, and Results
Job Type: Full-time
Required Experience: Five years of relevant experience, managing accounts for long term relationships while holding others who don’t report to you accountable.
Required Education: Bachelor’s Degree or higher