Position Available: Digital Marketing Manager
At Pharmacy Development Services (PDS) we look for passionate, innovative and creative Rock Stars!
WHO ARE WE LOOKING FOR?
If you are a savvy, digital marketer who is also an excellent writer, this is the position for you. We are looking for someone who is willing to roll up their sleeves, enjoys being part of a small, but mighty team, and is always innovating.
You may be a great fit for PDS (and the PDS MARKETING TEAM!) if…
- You love the idea of helping independent pharmacy owners thrive
- You are a self-motivated and action-oriented
- You are a rock star communicator
- You work well both independently and as part of a team
- You thrive in a fast-paced, innovative environment
- You are always honing your skills and knowledge; you are a learner
- You want to make an impact, not just show up
- You are able to live up to the PDS Core Values:
- Member Obsession
- High Ethics
- Plan, develop, and execute all digital marketing, including (but not limited to) paid and organic social media presence, lead generation funnels, and email campaigns.
- Develop (write!) content consistent with brand message / tone across all platforms
- Develop strategies to build and optimize user funnels and conversion points
- Grow audiences and increase conversions through business storytelling
- Identify trends and insights, and optimize spend and performance based on the insights
- Brainstorm new and creative growth strategies and evaluate emerging technologies
- Plan, execute, and measure experiments and conversion tests
- Collaborate with internal teams to create landing pages and optimize user experience
- Instrument conversion points and optimize user funnels
- Collaborate with agencies and other vendor partners
DESIRED SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- BS/MS degree in marketing or a related field
- 3-5 years proven work experience in digital marketing
- Strong writing skills are a MUST
- Proven lead generation experience
- Basic hands-on design skills preferred (Adobe Creative Suite, Canva, etc.)
- Facebook Ads and LinkedIn Campaign Manager proficiency
- Working knowledge of Pardot preferred (but not required)
- Google Analytics and Google AdWords experience is a bonus (but willingness to learn is required).
- Strong analytical skills and data-driven thinking
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in online marketing and measurement
BENEFITS & PERKS
- Health, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance, 401(k) with Matching, Vacation, Employee Assistance Program, Flexible Spending Accounts
- Lake Worth home office preferred but will consider remote for the right candidate