Sales Account Executive – Independent Pharmacies
At Pharmacy Development Services (PDS) we look for passionate,
innovative and creative Rock Stars!
PDS believes independent pharmacies are the best place for patients to get the care they need, and therefore we believe independent pharmacy owners deserve to thrive.
If you are an experienced, savvy, solution selling account executive who is willing to put in the work, enjoy being part of a great team, and find happiness in helping others while earning a next-level living, then fame & fortune lay ahead…
- Do you want to be part of a growing company?
- Would you fit into a team that is maniacal about achieving company goals?
- Are you formally trained in solutions-based sales?
- If yes, continue reading
- If no, then PDS is not the right fit for you.
Is this you? You may be a great fit for PDS’s Sales Account Executive position IF…
- You love the idea of helping independent pharmacy owners thrive
- You love the idea of uncapped income potential
- You are an achievement junkie
- You are goal-oriented
- Your friends have said, “I can always count on you.”
- You are a self-motivated, action-oriented professional
- People like hanging around with you
- You communicate effectively
- You work well both independently and as part of a team
- You thrive in a fast-paced, innovative environment
- You are always honing your skills and knowledge; you are a learner
- You want to make an impact, not just show up
- PDS is the #1 company in the Independent Pharmacy Industry that independents trust to elevate their game. In short, we make our members better business people and their pharmacies more profitable. While doing this, we change their lives and we just might change your life, too!
- PDS is the best in the world at pharmacy business development and improving profitability. If you are a top 10% sales team member and believe you can contribute to the success of PDS and it’s members, keep reading.
- PDS has a 21-year track record of improving performance for independent pharmacies.
We host the annual PDS Super-Conference, regarded as the must attend conference for independent pharmacy owners across the US and abroad.
- Work directly with the VP of Sales to engage new and existing leads from your Inside Sales colleagues, and them all the way through the close.
- Manage the sales process: Fully qualify and follow up with prospects using multiple communication channels including webinars, email, text, phone and social media.
- Own the sales process and muster the internal resources needed to close your deals.
Desired Skills and Experience
- Past success selling a conceptual product/service to business owners, in a multi-step buying process, where long term client satisfaction is critical.
- A positive, resilient attitude
- Ability to build rapport and trust quickly
- Strong financial acumen
- Strong written, verbal and interpersonal skills
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize and manage time effectively
- Thrive in a fast-paced, dynamic and innovative environment
- Have an Associate degree or higher
- Willingness to attend Industry Conferences 3-5 weeks annually
- Computer literate
- CRM proficient
- Pharmacy Tech or Pharmacy Vendor experience is a major plus
- You are able to live up to the PDS Core Values:
- Member Obsession
- High Ethics
Benefits & Perks:
- Your compensation is a combination of base salary, variable salary and commission. No glass ceilings! We want and expect you to earn over $200,000 annually!
- Health, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance, 401(k) with Matching, Vacation, Employee Assistance Program, Flexible Spending Accounts