With PDS’s Advanced Leadership Program, you’ll learn what it takes to make a greater impact on your pharmacy by enhancing your own leadership skills.
This course, offered exclusively to PDS members, is created for leaders who want to learn the self-awareness skills that transform the way they lead their employees. It also gives them the tools to effectively implement change that result in positive, long-lasting results.
The 6-day course, which is broken up into 2-day sessions over 3 consecutive months, gives pharmacy owners the ability to become the leader their team will be inspired to follow.
As part of the training, you’ll:
- Create a strategy for changing behavior for optimal results
- Learn how to employ a leadership communication model based on brain science and the SCARF model
- Learn how to assess and understand your personal leadership style
- Learn core leadership skills, including active listening, questioning, and non-violent communication
- Learn how to build and sustain a remarkable team culture
- Create a concrete action plan
We recommend that owners take this class first, and then encourage their RPh, management and other key employees to experience the transformative training as well.