Although numerous point-of-care testing companies operate in the industry, Physician 360 has worked tirelessly to ensure a workflow that makes sense for busy pharmacists as well as full regulatory compliance.
We believe all point-of-care testing companies have that same level of commitment. Physician 360 has also built a network of state-specific, licensed medical providers, that are available 365 days a year, so you don’t have to go through the hassle of establishing a collaborative practice agreement.
PDS also identified Physician 360 as an invaluable partner for our members because of several critical ways it can propel your growth:
- Generates two sources of revenue — the sale of the rapid test kit and filling the treatment prescription. With this tool, customers can perform the test right in your pharmacy.
- Four essential test kits: Physician 360 provides rapid test kits for strep, flu, anemia and UTI.
- New patients: Physician 360 kits are proven to bring in new customers, according to pharmacies that use them. They report that a majority of customers that buy the kits are new — increasing overall foot traffic. A good number of these new patients transfer their regular chronic medications over to the pharmacy, creating a measurable lasting benefit to those selling Physician 360 kits.
- Revenue without the PBM: Physician 360 kits are HSA and FSA eligible but do not bill through insurance. This means you can control your revenue from these sales.
- Free co-marketing: All pharmacies that carry Physician 360 kits are listed on the company’s website and frequently featured in social media posts.
- Continued expansion: Physician 360 is continuously expanding, with a goal of being available in all 50 states by the end of year.