This guest blog post was authored by Parata Systems.
In today’s health care industry, pharmacies are doing even more to keep patients healthy. This change doesn’t need to stop with your pharmacists.
Every member of your pharmacy team has a role to play.
These team members are the face of your pharmacy. Each employee represents your brand, serves your customers, and supports your business. Is your entire team engaged and empowered to fulfill their jobs to the best of their ability?
Answer the questions below to find out.
- Do your pharmacists wish they had more time to help patients who are struggling to stay healthy?
- Are your top-prescribing physicians unaware of how your pharmacists can support patients between visits?
- Wish you had a better way to prove your impact on medication adherence and patient outcomes?
- Could you do more to leverage these valuable team members to the fullest extent?
Would they like to have more interaction with your patients?
- Do you have hectic days when your techs wonder how they’ll be able to squeeze in a quick lunch?
- Do your delivery drivers sometimes wonder if they’re making important contributions to your team?
- During each delivery, do you want your drivers to be able to ask the customer how he or she is doing that day?
- Would they be able to plan more efficient routes if they had more notice about the deliveries?
- Are your cashiers’ interactions with your customers picking up prescriptions just simple transactions?
- Do they see patients come in several times each month to pick up different medications?
- Are they missing opportunities to tell customers about your value-added services and programs?
- Is your marketer always looking for a new service or program to help promote your pharmacy?
- Does he or she get pumped up about a good success story?
- Would their jobs be easier if they had data in hand when approaching potential partners?
If you answered “Yes!” to any of these questions, we can help.
Register for our upcoming webinar, Empower Your Pharmacy Team through a Retail Adherence Program.
We’ll discuss how an adherence program can empower your team and differentiate your pharmacy. And, we’ll walk you through a five-step program covering how to do it.
Join us on Wednesday, October 14, at 12:00pm EDT for the webinar and a live Q&A session — and bring your whole team! Register here or click below.
About the Author
Parata provides pharmacy technology solutions that support business growth, better health outcomes, and lower medical costs. They are also one of PDS’s long-standing elite vendors at the annual PDS Together Toward Tomorrow Super-Conference. Register now and visit them at their booth!
For full contact information for Parata, visit them on their PDS Marketplace page.