With the recent changes in the pharmacy landscape we have identified that now more than ever pharmacies need to find additional sources of revenue and upgrade your relationships with prescribers. The one specific skill that many pharmacy owners and pharmacists do not have is the skill of effective influence, sales. Learn how to more effectively communicate with prescribers and practice managers and change the trajectory of your business and the quality of care for your patients.
Learn how to:
- Build trust, eliminate any miscommunication and obtain equal stature with your prescribers
- Explore techniques to uncover the compelling issues so you can provide a meaningful and effective solution
- Ask effective questions to get to the real issue
- Adopt non-traditional selling techniques tailored to the pharmacy industry
- Create a system that allows you to put your new skills to work giving you predictable outcomes.