You failed… so what?! 5 pharmacy tips from Dr. Nido Qubein
From pharmacy school, to the whirlwind of pharmacy ownership, there will always be bumps in the road — and no pharmacy owner is immune.
Whether you just discovered that you wasted thousands of dollars on the wrong pharmacy software, your team is showing signs of toxicity, or even if you’ve just now realized that not having enough cash can kill your business, you’re not alone in learning these hard lessons. Many owners would throw in the towel, especially if they have made a significant investment that went under. Whatever problems plague your business, there is always hope.
Dr. Nido Qubein has a few tips to share with those pharmacy owners who feel as if they have reached rock bottom because there is always a way to turn your luck around. He is a firm believer that out of adversity, abundance can emerge. You just have to recognize it and seize it. The following are his tips to implement that will start a ripple effect of greatness within your life and business.
- Walk hand in hand with great people. This is no novel concept — you are who you surround yourself with. A key strategy to reach peak potential is to surround yourself with great people. After a time, those people will impart their successful habits and ways of thinking onto you.
- Out of adversity, comes abundance. Dr. Qubein believes that if you’re afraid of failure, you’ll never try success… and if you’re afraid of failing, you may not be worthy of it. Those who have failed significantly and risen above can speak to this fact: that they have found more opportunity in their darkest periods than they have by playing it safe.
- Plant the seeds of greatness in not only the minds, but in their hearts and souls of your team. In fact, do it with everyone you meet. When you walk through life and empower people to further themselves toward success, this will not only enrich their lives, but yours as well.
- Tell your story, tell your journey. When you put the human element behind your message, it inspires others to take action.
- Focus on value, not income. If you focus on rendering value, not on generating income, the doors of opportunity open up in ample supply.
Dr. NidoQubein, one of the keynote speakers at the 2017 PDS All Star Super-Conference, has made it his life’s mission to live in service of others. This mindset has created a life of abundance for him and opened a world of opportunities, such as becoming an educator, business leader and author. Today, he is president of a leading university and chairman of a national retail company — and one of the most sought-after leadership speakers on the professional circuit.
At the 2017 PDS All Star Super-Conference, Dr. Qubein shared his own story and his ideas and strategies for succeeding through even turbulent times. His presentation was dynamic, authentic, entertaining and delivered a powerful, inspiring message on finding focus, balance, and meaning in business, and in life. His presentation was a crowd favorite, if you attended, you saw many people on their feet waiting to greet him.
Missed the show? No worries! Join us for the next event in February! Click below for details.